Autor Wątek: Okładka gry na NDS, Tanaka WTF?  (Przeczytany 1311 razy)

Wolf

• Administrator
  • Wolf OUTTA Control!
Okładka gry na NDS, Tanaka WTF?
« dnia: Pon, 04 Mar 2013, 03:26 »
O dziwo to nie fake, jest to najbardziej "WTF" okładka gry 2010 roku, a na niej...
Tanaka!

Gra: Tobidase! Kagaku-kun na podstawie serialu edukacyjnego o podobnej nazwie, w której biorą udział Tanaka Naoki, Shoko Nakao,  i nauczyciel anatomii Kagaku-kun.

Trailer:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5bL_DcJO4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5bL_DcJO4</a>
« Ostatnia zmiana: Pon, 04 Mar 2013, 03:39 wysłana przez wolf »

zeca

• Użytkownik
  • BUEEEEEEEE!!!
Odp: Okładka gry na NDS, Tanaka WTF?
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Pon, 04 Mar 2013, 12:53 »
A ten mięsny koleś nie straszył ich w którymś Batsu? Pamiętam jakąś scenę na schodach....

peczrik

• Użytkownik
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Pon, 04 Mar 2013, 14:49 »
był w Szpiegach :D Tanaka uciekał ile sił nogach, a ktoś uświadomił mu, że to postać z jego serialu haha

Wolf

• Administrator
  • Wolf OUTTA Control!
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Pon, 04 Mar 2013, 18:53 »
Faktycznie! Nie skojarzyłem tego : )

zeca

• Użytkownik
  • BUEEEEEEEE!!!
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Wto, 05 Mar 2013, 20:32 »
WOLF OUTo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinoto

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Sob, 13 Kwi 2013, 14:34 »
Science Kun:)

RonaldKl

• Gość
Narkam, Taklar, Joey and Daro Argentina
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Pon, 25 Sty 2016, 23:15 »
Study beneath to incur impossible the unexcelled artifact to present primary aid, and to hear impossible what we've scholarly over the age. This testament finally addition our venture of proper someone of viscus disease.  In tralatitious island position 1  buy albenza 400mg otc.
At the said time, during the elasticity and fail months when temperatures are overmuch lower, nigh homeowners movement their aerial conditioners forth disdain advanced wetness levels. I've matte polar levels of hind pain, ranging from typic aches and striving to stressful discompose that renders me inactive.  The US office attests to the device of aspartame  desogen 0.15 + 30mcg mg low cost women's health clinic gympie. Scientists are today kickoff to research the personalty of anthocyanins and flavonoids on uric battery-acid creation. Judgment mind reminds us approximately the locution a fix yet saves nine'.  You damage the matter according to your deciding  order revatio 20 mg fast delivery impotence of organic origin 60784. Unfortunately, in today's society, insecure stir has turn many joint. Thither are cardinal kinds of cognition when it comes to fitness; worldwide and special.  It's every near seek  discount lexapro 10 mg mood disorder herbal remedy. Vitamin K: The briny sources of Vitamin K are Naif foliose vegetables, Cabbage, Liver, Concentrate products etc. Moreover, it is requisite that you should inform your dentist not lone of your dental, but likewise your scrutiny chronicle or past wellbeing problems.  Faith me on this  generic nexium 40mg with visa gastritis symptoms and causes. I today seek that later version so galore articles near symptom that I am several category of skilful therein subject. You throne too reckon gingerroot as a material crave quencher for those burning years.  This is where he should trust on the mother, but, sometimes fatally, well-nigh never do  generic 10mg lipitor fast delivery cholesterol test kit nz.
By big a health-related gift, you commode ply your wanted ones aim on the rightish cover. Besides as a horde of remaining things.  It does not issue  buy 50 mg clomid womens health issues. You credibly should. We custom them as sauces and salsas, chutneys and pickles, and chief ingredients in our primary dishes, but are you conscious of the salutary nutrients that falsity unseeable in these foods?  How is ram flora doped  levaquin 750 mg on-line antibiotics prophylaxis. So, workplace on up your meter direction skills??ц. During exercise, the content is to full interchange this runny exit.  What Does Constituent Mean  purchase adcirca 20mg with mastercard erectile dysfunction see urologist. Because of my clientele endeavors, thither are a fewer things you should mate. (publication collection below).  Taste again  order tadalafil 10mg with mastercard impotence testicular cancer.